TGA, Vita X Mobility Scooter
A superbly styled scooter that can take almost anything you can throw at it!
This large modern scooter from TGA is designed for both on and off-road use, and features some of the most advanced suspension ever found on a mobility scooter. The chunky tyres and powerful, high torque 900W motor can easily deal with hills, gravel or rough ground. The styling is both functional and modern and gets a lot of attention. Although this scooter is one of the safest we’ve ever tested, due to it often being used for off-road activities it comes with a fitted steel roll-bar for peace of mind.
A great looking and supremely capable machine.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||162cm / 63.5 inches|
|Width||79cm / 31 inches|
|Maximum range||20 miles / 32 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||25 stone / 158kg / 354lbs|
The TGA Vita X 8mph mobility scooters is the latest and most robust member of the Vita family.
Equipped with enhanced full suspension featuring double wishbone technology at the front, and a mono shock absorber at the rear the Vita X truly is well equipped.
Utilizing revolutionary technology from the motor cycle industry, this mobility scooter has a truly smooth ride. It’s robust rear wheel drive system with chunky tyres propelled by a powerful 900w motor and 200amp controller, provide one of the smoothest and most comfortable rides that you will find.
TGA have been working closely in research and development teams to develop the Vita X which delivers sturdy and stable performance in non-extreme off-road scenarios. Exclusively available as the sporty black Edition with striking red flashes.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE