Pride, Colt Executive Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £121.88
Featuring bags of power and manoeuvrability, the Colt Executive is a surprisingly rapid mobility scooter.
This sporty 8mph machine is built around a super robust tubular steel chassis and has a huge amount of ground clearance, making it suitable for all but the worst roads as well as great for parks and light off-road use. The front basket gives space to carry some shopping and the large anti-slip footboard allows you to stretch your legs. A class-leading 28.5 stone user weight accommodates all but the largest of users.
A powerful and sporty machine with excellent levels of comfort and ride quality.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||142.80cm / 56 inches|
|Width||69.2cm / 27 inches|
|Maximum range||20 miles / 32 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||28.5 stone / 181kg / 399lbs|
The Pride Colt Executive combines comfortable and sporty outdoor performance with luxurious features.
The largest 8mph mobility scooter from the Pride Scooter range, the Colt Executive is bristling with high-performance features like full suspension, low-profile tyres and a hydraulic sealed brake system.
The Pride Colt Executive is a blend of power and precision featuring a sleek style and a wealth of standard luxury touches like a wraparound delta tiller, new double A-arm suspension, new terrain gripping pneumatic tyres and LED lighting. There’s simply nothing to touch it in it’s price bracket.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE