Are you eligible for the Motability scheme?
If you receive either
- the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance,
- the Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment,
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement, or
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
Then you are likely eligible to join the Motability Scheme (You must have at least 12 months’ award length remaining). The Motability Scheme can provide you with a scooter or powered wheelchair, and this worry-free contract hire package includes all the costs or ownership, insurance and breakdown cover. There are no credit checks and no waiting lists for the scheme.
If you would like to confirm you are eligible for the scheme, you can do so by calling the Department of Work and Pensions on 08457 123456 or the Service Personnel and Veterans Agency on 08001 692277
How does the scheme work?
Simply exchange all or part of your Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance for your brand new mobility scooter or electric wheelchair. A huge selection of scooters and electric wheelchairs are available under the scheme, all of which we can supply for you.
Some of the great benefits of the scheme include:
- A new mobility scooter or electric wheelchair every 3 years
- All servicing, repair work and maintenance is included
- Consumable parts (including tyres and batteries) are covered
- Inclusive insurance covering both you and third parties
- 24 hours, 365 days a year assistance to get you home
Orange Badge Mobility Services are an accredited member of the Motability scheme.
Ask us about it today on 03442 161616