Drive, Envoy 8 Mobility Scooter
The Envoy range are quite new to the market but have quickly established themselves as excellent all-round machines.
The Envoy 8 has all the specifications and features of a much larger scooter in an extremely compact and stylish 8mph chassis. The well padded swivelling Captain’s chair is very comfortable for long journeys and the all-around full suspension and pneumatic tyres soaks up the worst of bumps and drop-kerbs during your journeys. Modern all-around LED lighting gives fantastic visibility and makes sure you’re seen in return and a powerful 500W motor powers the Envoy to an easy 8mph for up to 30 miles.
A bold and modern choice of colours, coupled with sleek styling really makes these scooters stand out from the usual crowd.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||121cm / 48 inches|
|Width||60cm / 24 inches|
|Maximum range||30 miles / 48 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||25stone / 160kg / 352lbs|
The Envoy 8 is an 8mph mobility scooter from Drive Medical brings a new stylish design and offers a huge 30 mile range.
The Envoy 8 range of Scooters are excellent additions to the Drive range, with the performance usually associated with much larger models.
These scooters enjoy a whole host of excellent features including all-round suspension, LED headlights and longer range batteries.
You can ensure a comfortable ride with an all round suspension system fitted as standard to smooth out the bumps. With the well upholstered, adjustable Bosun style seat you should be assured of a comfortable journey.
Useful Links For Mobility Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE