Rascal, Vision Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £134.28
One of the most modern, cutting-edge scooters on the market, the Vision really stands out!
A full-size front fairing keeps all the wind and spray off your knees and legs, and the ‘swivel and slide’ tall-backed seat gives plenty of support, legroom and comfort. The delta tiller ensures it’s an easy scooter to use with either fingers or thumbs, and all-around suspension and LED road lighting ensures you’re stable and safe on both pavements and roads. As an added safety feature, the Vision has run-flat tyres and a limited slip rear differential that regulates power on off-camber or fast turns to ensure complete stability.
A well specified, supremely safe and powerful modern scooter.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||154cm / 61 inches|
|Width||72cm / 28 inches|
|Maximum range||28 miles / 45 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||32 stone / 203kg / 448lbs|
The Rascal Vision mobility scooter offers a world of difference. More than you might expect from an 8mph Class 3 scooter, but everything you need to set the pace making life easier with just the right touch of style.
The Vision combines a great modern look with uncompromising intelligent design and great suspension. Form and function come together to create something very special, with a well-padded seat providing good lumbar support and a charging point on its tiller, your days for adventure couldn’t look better.
Call our Lewes showroom in Sussex today for more details.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE