Shoprider, Cordoba Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £110.28
Our best selling 8mph scooter, the Cordoba has an extremely comfortable seating system and lots of great features as standard.
The Cordoba is a large and luxurious heavy-duty scooter that is easy and comfortable for both short and long distances, whatever the state of the roads. The seat is a high back ’tilt and swivel’ Captain’s chair, and combined with the long anti-slip footboard and adjustable tiller it provides lots of room for even the tallest of users. Pneumatic tyres and a well designed suspension system soak up the bumps, and the all-around LED lighting lets you see & be seen whatever the weather.
A genuine benchmark scooter that many others try and fail to compete with.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||144cm / 57"|
|Width||68.5cm / 27"|
|Maximum range||35 miles / 56km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||35 stone / 222kg / 490lbs|
The Shoprider Cordoba Mobility Scooter is a luxurious 8mph, class 3, road legal model with a modern design, and many unique features. It has 13″ / 33cm pneumatic tyres, full suspension, and a fully adjustable Captain seat, which help to provide a smooth, comfortable ride wherever your journey takes you, especially for taller users.
The easy to reach controls make driving the Shoprider Cordoba electric scooter easy, and the adjustable Delta tiller allows the scooter to be driven using just one hand. It has front and rear lights, hazard warning lights and a horn for your additional safety.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE