Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
The ZT-4 model is designed to ensure you always have a smooth, safe and comfortable ride. Featuring a luxurious design, it’s equipped with a strong 500W motor, which combined with the batteries provides a very long running range of 45 miles per charge – perfect for those long days out!
The ZT-4 is equipped with a key fob alarm system, keeping you at ease when parking your scooter. It includes an adjustable seat and armrests to ensure you always ride in utmost comfort. Overall the ZT-4 is a reliable and affordable scooter you are sure to fall in love with at first sight.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||165cm / 64.9 inches|
|Width||64cm / 24.1inches|
|Maximum range*||45 miles / 72 km|
|Maximum speed*||8mph / 12.6 kmh|
|Maximum user weight||37 stone / 234kg / 518lbs|
|*Please note||Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation.|
Safety Comes First!
Our 4 Wheeled ZT-4 model comes equipped with front and rear suspension. It is self-balancing, making it easy for anyone to use, even if it’s your first time on a scooter. We ensure you will enjoy a safe and steady ride with our ZT-4 model.
For extra safety it comes complete with:
- Rear view mirrors.
- A built-in security system with a key fob for arming and disarming.
- Advanced remote controller.
- Holds up to 28 stone.
- Front and rear suspension, insuring a safe parking and driving experience.
- No complicated instructions, easy to drive.
- Hand brake system insuring a safe ride.
The ZT-4 scooter boasts an outstanding performance and is capable of reaching speeds of up to 15 miles per hour (EU) or 8 mph (UK). With this mobility scooter you will get up to 45 miles in range on a single charge. It includes benefits such as:
- Features a powerful 500 Watt electric motor.
- Climbing capacity of up to 15 degrees.
- Holds up to 28 Stone.
- Has a full lighting system consisting of low/high headlights, taillights and directional indicators.
- The Green Power Electric Scooter is as easy to operate as any other rechargeable device you own.
- Full suspension
Ride in comfort and Style
Our ZT-4 model is designed to provide you with a ride that is safe, reliable, convenient and easy to use. This luxurious, modern style scooter is extremely comfortable and includes features such as:
- Plush captain’s seat with reclining back and ability to slide the seat forward and backward.
- Padded, adjustable armrests.
- A rain cover, a phone holder and a bottle holder.
- Large rear basket for storage.
- Locking under seat storage compartment.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE