Drive, Sport Rider Mobility Scooter
A superbly styled and engineered motorcycle-esque scooter for those who like to travel in style!
The Sport Rider is a beast of a scooter, heavily styled along the lines of ‘custom’ motorcycles and trikes and featuring plenty of black and chrome. The high bars are adjustable on delivery to suit the user, and the seat is adjustable for both tilt and slide to find the best seating position. Blue backlit illuminated dials are straight from the world of motorcycling and the scooter has exceptionally large alloy wheels with pneumatic tyres. It includes a lockable rear box to store items or shopping.
A brilliant and comfortable scooter that makes you feel special and gets attention wherever it goes – be prepared for people to stop and want to talk to you about it!
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||165cm / 65 inches|
|Width||78cm / 31 inches|
|Maximum range||31 miles / 51 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||28 stone / 180kg / 397lbs|
This stylish new Drive Sport Rider 8mph mobility scooter was inspired by some of the leading designs in the Motorcycle industry. This moves away from the traditional type of scooter, creating desirability and adding excitement to the driving experience. The Sport Rider is our modern design 8mph scooter that includes all the tried and tested benefits of the Drive range. This easy to operate vehicle provides state of the art performance and will give years of dependable service.
Using technology borrowed from the automotive industry the all round suspension provides excellent ride quality and handling, making a cruise on the scooter both exhilarating and comfortable. The Sport Rider mobility scooter has focus on Comfort, Style, Performance and Reliability.
Call our Lewes showroom in Sussex today for more details.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE