Scooterpac, Ignite Mini Mobility Scooter
Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
Become the jewel in your neighbourhood with the Ignite Mini.
Inspired by the larger sibling’s groundbreaking comfort and performance but enhanced into a more compact package, enjoy the best of both worlds with the Ignite Mini.
|Length||135cm / 53.1 inches|
|Width||72cm / 28.3 inches|
|Maximum range*||35 miles / 56 km|
|Maximum speed*||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||24 stone / 150kg / 336lbs|
|*Please note||Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation.|
Introducing the Ignite Mini. Smaller than it’s bigger brother the ‘Ignite’ but just as capable…
Featuring all the favourite family features offered by its bigger brother, the Ignite Mini is a remarkable midsized mobility scooter.
Packed with features
• Digital dashboard – Speedometer & trip computer
• Luxury captain seat
• Super grip tyres
• Dazzling front & rear lights
• Dual USB charging
• Ultra-soft suspension
• Ergonomically designed steering tiller
Designed with a boundless attitude, journey even further than the power of your imagination. Go the distance with the Ignite Mini’s fantastic 35 mile range and start planning your adventures – spend quality time with family and friends, visit all your favourite shops and cruise through the fresh countryside air, all on one charge.
Raring for speed
With the integrated powerful controller, achieve top speeds for longer.
The Driving Experience
The Smooth Acceleration System makes steering and controlling the Ignite Mini a surprisingly effortless ride
in the park. Be control confident with the accessible Finger & Thumb Controls, ergonomically designed with
your needs in mind
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE