Kymco, Midi XLS Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £104.68
The Kymco Midi XLS is a firm favourite here at Orange Badge! A dependable and stylish scooter with exceptional build quality.
The Midi XLS is a great scooter for tackling both roads and pavements, and has all the features you could wish for; great suspension, bright adjustable LED lighting, large pneumatic tyres and a comfy ‘swivel & slide’ Captain’s seat. The delta tiller makes controlling the scooter easy whether you prefer fingers or thumbs, and a large easy to grip speed control as well as a speed mode switch ensures that there’s always a control to hand for when you mount a pavement and need to lower the top speed.
A selection of excellent colours ensures you’ll always stand out from the crowd.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||125cm / 49 inches|
|Width||58cm / 23 inches|
|Maximum range||25 miles / 40km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||25 stone / 158kg / 348lbs|
The Kymco Midi XLS is an 8mph mobility scooter that has the performance to meet the most demanding urban requirements. You can rest assured that the Kymco Midi XLS can take you where you want to go, in comfort and style.
With its brand new stylish design, it is packed with high end features that you would expect from this top of the range model. This big hitter will handle a carrying load of up to 25 stone and as a class 3 vehicle it is equipped for road and pavement use.
If you are looking for a top end scooter with maximum range and comfort. Call our Lewes showroom in Sussex today for more details.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE