Drive, Viper Mobility Scooter
The Drive Viper is a super-modern 8mph scooter with a sleek and stylish design.
The large wheels and tyres coupled with a great suspension setup allows the Viper to provide a comfortable ride on even the bumpiest of ground. The super bright lighting gives a great view in even the worst of conditions, and the wide wheelbase provides great stability.
Stand out from the crowd with this great full-size road scooter.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||143cm / 56 inches|
|Width||66cm / 26 inches|
|Maximum range||25 miles / 40 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||25 stone / 160kg / 352lbs|
The Drive Viper Scooter offers modern styling and a whole host of excellent features. These include modern state of the art controls, one touch tiller adjustment and delta bars as standard. The Drive Viper Scooter features fully independent front and rear suspension, large 14” stylish alloy wheels providing a 10cm (4”) high ground clearance, and an ergonomic adjustable seat. The result is a smooth and comfortable driving experience from a class-leading 8MPH Mobility Scooter
- Top Speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 25 miles (50ah) or 30 miles (79ah)*
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- 14” stylish alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride
- State of the art controls
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- One touch hydraulic tiller adjustment to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation
- Delta bars as standard
- Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements
- Armrests are angle adjustable and flip up for easy transfers
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Large seat back storage pocket for storing essentials
- Additional hand operated cable brake for added safety
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Weight capacity 160kg (25st)
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE