Drive, Cobra Mobility Scooter
A super-modern scooter with all the creature comforts, combined with cutting edge good looks.
This sporty machine is a favourite here at Orange Badge as it’s such a head-turner! The good looks aren’t just for show though, as well as the sporty appearance and great performance it’s also a supremely capable and comfortable scooter, especially for longer journeys. The large pneumatic tyres fitted to the huge alloy wheels, tall-back ’tilt and swivel’ Captain’s seat, and all-around suspension combine to soak up bumps and drop-kerbs with ease. Full LED road lighting completes the excellent spec list.
A brilliant and eye catching machine that’s a real pleasure to ride.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||155cm / 61 inches|
|Width||71cm / 28 inches|
|Maximum range||30 miles / 48 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||28 stone / 182kg / 392lbs|
The Drive Cobra mobility scooter is a revolutionary 8MPH mobility scooter in terms of design, aesthetics and styling. The shape of the body is extremely modern and stylish and it really stands out from the crowd
Overall, the Drive Cobra is a remarkable scooter that makes a huge statement and sets a new benchmark with its striking dynamic design.
- Top speed of 8mph
- Maximum range of 30 miles on full battery charge
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Electromagnetic brake system and emergency brakes
- Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements
- Armrests are angle and width adjustable and flip up for easy side transfers
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- One touch hydraulic tiller adjustment to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation
- Excellent turning circle for use in small areas and busy environments
- LED lighting and high level indicators and front and rear lights for maximum visibility at dusk or when dark
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Stylish ‘Blade’ alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride
- Delta bars as standard
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Weight capacity 182kg (28st)
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE