Shoprider, Traveso Mobility Scooter
Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
A great cabin scooter that will keep you dry in the worst of conditions.
The Traveso is a familiar sight on UK roads as it’s such a popular purchase. Anyone familiar with driving a car will find moving to a cabin scooter very easy as it’s an extremely similar form of transport. As always with Shoprider scooters, reliability and simplicity of design is prioritised, ensuring that the scooter will provide great service for many years to come. The deep Captain’s chair, all-around suspension and deep pneumatic tyres give a comfortable ride whatever the state of the roads.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||160cm / 63 inches|
|Width||73cm / 29 inches|
|Height||162cm / 64 inches|
|Maximum range*||20 miles / 32 km|
|Maximum speed*||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||25 stone / 160kg / 353lbs|
|*Please note||Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation.|
The Shoprider Traveso is an 8mph mobility scooter that encases the driver in a fully-waterproof and completely safe pod. Storage of shopping is safe and provides full protection against the elements. The durable cover is made from synthetic materials and so is completely rustproof, and the doors can be removed during the warmer weather to give you shower protection whilst allowing more air flow.
A comfortable high-back Captain’s seat provides great levels of comfort, and to compliment the seat all round suspension is included to ensure a smooth journey. The doors are lockable by key in the same way as a car, and all-around bright LED lighting ensures you can see where you need to go.
Overall the Shoprider Traveso is a great cabin scooter that will provide many years of reliable service.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE