Shoprider, Cadiz Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £96.92
The Cadiz is an extremely popular 8mph machine that provides one of the comfiest rides in its class.
All-around front & rear suspension, a thick Captain’s seat, and large pneumatic tyres give great comfort plus excellent ground clearance. The long carpeted footplate combined with the ‘swivel & slide’ height-adjustable seat and fully adjustable tiller ensures a great fit for any user.
If you’re unsure which 8mph scooter to test drive first, the Cadiz is a great benchmark that other machines often try to match.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||130cm / 51 inches|
|Width||64cm / 25 inches|
|Maximum range||20 miles / 32 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||25 stone / 160kg / 353lbs|
The Shoprider Cadiz Mobility Scooter is a luxurious 8mph mobility scooter, a class 3 road legal model with a modern design, and many unique features. It has a Hi / Lo speed switch to reduce the speed from 8mph to 4mph so that it can be legally used on the pavement as well as the road and has 13″ / 33cm pneumatic tyres, full suspension, and a fully adjustable Captain seat, which help to provide a smooth, comfortable ride wherever your journey takes you.
The easy to reach controls make driving the Shoprider Cadiz electric scooter easy, and the adjustable Delta tiller allows the scooter to be driven using just one hand. It has front and rear lights, hazard warning lights and a horn for your additional safety.
Captain seat – Lockable four position swivel
Forward, back and height adjustable seat
Width adjustable arms
Full lights set
High / low speed switch
Front and rear suspension
Adjustable angle tiller with delta handle
Large pneumatic tyres for extra comfort
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE