TGA, Minimo Plus 3 Mobility Scooter
This foldable super modern scooter features carbon fibre and aircraft-grade aluminium components. The tiller is adjustable for height and it features a unique cornering safety system. Overall an ideal scooter to just pop in the car boot and take anywhere.
No parts need to be removed for transportation or storage thanks to lightweight lithium battery technology and the easy one–handed effort to collapse the durable aluminium frame. With the pull of one lever, the Minimo folds up in seconds making it simple to store or transport.
Adjustable, foldaway armrests and an adjustable tiller provide good levels of comfort and support. A tight turning circle, good ground clearance, generous legroom, puncture proof tyres and simple fingertip controls all mean that the Minimo is not just a compact and foldable scooter, it’s a practical, everyday companion.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||96cm / 38 inches|
|Width||55cm / 21.5 inches|
|Maximum range||10 miles / 16km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||18 stone / 115kgs / 252lbs|
The TGA Minimo Plus 3 is the latest generation of compact, foldable mobility scooter design. Borrowing from the established heritage of the pioneering 4mph Minimo, it is extremely light weight and packed full of additional features. Its unique, single action folding mechanism can be operated with just one hand and requires no dismantling of parts or fiddly connections for compact storage in one easy motion.
Fitted as standard with cutting-edge lithium battery technology it is so lightweight, it can be lifted with one finger. The battery can be effortlessly removed for off-board charging allowing you to store the Minimo in a car boot for ultimate convenience.
The new Minimo Plus incorporates all these features along with additional features including larger pneumatic tyres, a more powerful motor and controller, integrated super bright maintenance free LED light, higher ground clearance and enhanced batteries. It also provides a rider weight capacity accomodating users weighing up to 115kg (250lbs).
The TGA Minimo Plus 3 folding car boot scooter delivers the ultimate driving experience and pushes mobility to a new level through the latest in assistive design.
The sturdy pneumatic tyres provide a smoother, more comfortable ride and extra range when compared to solid tyres and can include puncture sealant for extra peace of mind. These tyres are combined with larger 228mm (9”) rear alloys so the Minimo Plus chassis provides a higher ground clearance of 70mm (2.8”). Fitted as standard with the reliable 70amp S-Drive controller and a 4 pole 270w motor the Minimo Plus has added performance whilst the Minimo’s market-leading manoeuvrability is retained. Its 820mm turning circle ensures driving around town and in shops is hassle-free and the Lithium-ion battery ensures a range of up to 10 miles (16km) on a single charge. Active rear suspension adds to the stability of the Minimo Plus and anti-tip side castors provide safety when negotiating uneven surfaces or lowered kerbs.
Despite all these extra features, the 25kg (55lbs) Minimo Plus remains easy-to-lift when folded for storage in the majority of car boots. The unlocking levers are quick to engage and once folded, Minimo can be effortlessly wheeled into position around the home.
- Easy to transport and store
- Folds in a single simple movement
- Adjustable tiller and armrests as standard
- Folding armrests as standard
- Puncture-proof tyres
- Safety sensor to control cornering speeds
- Lightweight lithium battery weighing just 6lbs (2.65kg)
- Strong and lightweight aluminium frame
- Range with 11.5Ah battery pack approx 16km (10 miles)
- User weight of up to 18 stone (115kg)
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE