Shoprider, Valencia Mobility Scooter
£1,969.00 excl. VAT
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £75.96
The Shoprider Valencia is one of the largest transportable scooters and is amazingly comfortable to ride.
The long, wide wheelbase gives it great stability and the 20 mile range coupled with the thickly padded seat and arms ensure you can stay on it all day without becoming uncomfortable. The scooter cleverly disassembles for transport or storage, and one of the features we really like is that the battery box splits in two for a lighter carry!
The bright LED lighting, adjustable heavy-duty tiller and chunky tubular steel bumpers mean this scooter is more than capable enough to be used as everyday transport as well as for trips away.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||116cm / 46 inches|
|Width||58.42cm / 23 inches|
|Maximum range||20 miles / 32km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6.4kmh|
|Maximum user weight||21 st / 133 kg /293lbs|
The Shoprider Valencia Travel Mobility Scooter from Roma Medical is a great mobility scooter for those who are looking for a larger transportable scooter.
It’s dimensions allow it to accommodate a larger person (up to 21 stone) and provide the user with a much improved ride quality over a standard travel scooter , which is further improved by the padded, high back seat and pneumatic tyres.
The clever design of the Shoprider Valencia makes it simple to lift in and out of your car. The two 34ah batteries are housed in individual packs, this allows the batteries to removed one at a time.
The swivel seat is removable and then once the tiller has been folded flat, the rear section of the scooter is easily disconnected from the front. There are no wires to worry about and so reassembly is also very straight forward.
1. Comfortable seat – lockable four position swivel
2. Height adjustable seat
3. Width adjustable arms
4. Headlight and rear reflectors
5. Adjustable angle tiller
6. Black non-marking low profile puncture proof wheels for extra comfort
7. Split battery pack
8. Dismantles easily for storage and transportation
9. Black non-marking low profile puncture proof wheels for extra comfort
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE