TGA, Minimo Autofold Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £98.88
The TGA Minimo Autofold super modern automatic folding scooter that takes all the bending down out of the folding process. It features carbon-fibre and aircraft-grade aluminium components. The tiller is adjustable for height and it features a unique cornering safety system that varies your speed depending on the angle of turn, ensuring you won’t ever tip over.
The folding and unfolding process is super quick and activated by a built-in electric motor operated by a remote control. A manual foot-paddle folding lever is also built in to the machine to ensure you can still easily fold and unfold it with the battery removed or even flat!
The bright front and back LED lighting together with side reflectors cleverly built into the seat arms ensures you can both see and be seen in darkness or poor conditions, and the seat has a sliding base that locks in position to allow the scooter to provide good levels of space and comfort for almost any user.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||95cm / 37 inches|
|Width||55cm / 20 inches|
|Maximum range||10 miles / 16km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||18stone / 115kg / 252lbs|
By pressing the handle bar side button before applying pressure to the foot pedal to start the automated folding, the need for bending down is eliminated. This not only maximises convenience but reduces the risk of back injury.
This high specification 4mph scooter has a traditional four-wheel configuration for extra stability, a small turning radius for negotiating corners and features pneumatic tyres for a smooth ride. What’s more, the TGA Minimo Autofold is ideal for transporting in the car and taking on the plane thanks to its lithium battery and compact frame.
- Travel up to 4mph for a range up to 10 miles (16km)
- A turning radius of only 900mm
- Pneumatic tyres and four-wheel configuration for stability
- Maximum user weight of 18 stone (115kg)
- Stylish design based on the Minimo family of scooters
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE