KR, Vogue Mobility Scooter
Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £70.40
We’ve never seen such a compact scooter that features full suspension before! This little gem genuinely feels like a much bigger machine when you’re riding it. It’s super lightweight, making it easy to lift in and out of a car, and disassembles into easy to carry components.
The ergonomic delta tiller allows either fingers or thumbs to be used for controlling the scooter, made even easier by an angle-adjustable tiller, and if you choose to go for one of the bright colour options you’ll stand out wherever you go! Puncture-proof solid wheels give peace of mind and and a bright front LED light is great for seeing and being seen in poor weather or light. Overall one of our favourite small scooters.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||102 cm / 40 inches|
|Width||50.8 cm / 20 inches|
|Maximum range*||10 miles / 16 km|
|Maximum speed*||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||18 stone / 114kg / 252lbs|
|Heaviest part when disassembled||14kg / 30.8lbs|
|*Please note||Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation.|
The Komfi Rider Liberty Vogue ultra lightweight transportable scooter allows for quick and easy transport in style and comfort, now with full suspension.
The unique front shroud design enables users of all heights to have a comfortable and safe seating position guaranteeing user comfort and control at all times. Its super lightweight design makes it as easy as possible to handle when lifting from and into the back of your car and the unique docking design means you can assemble and disassemble in literally seconds. As an option the Super 21Ah battery model is available.
This will increase the travel range between charges. With its wide range of stylish colours the Komfi Rider Liberty Vogue offers you freedom in more ways than one! Enjoy your Liberty – Enjoy your Freedom!
- Advanced full front & rear suspension offers superbly comfortable ride
- Unique shroud design and adjustable seat gives exceptional leg room
- Easy access tiller charger and powerful LED front light
- Amazingly light weight and easy to drive
- Fast & easy to assemble & disassemble
- Climbing Gradient (Max) 10°
- Turning Radius (Min) 1370 mm (54 in.) 1370 mm (54 in.)
- Ground Clearance (Mid Frame) 55 mm (2 in.) 55 mm (2 in.)
- Seat Deluxe Adjustable Deluxe Adjustable
- Seat Width 460 mm (18 in.) 460 mm (18 in.)
- Seat Height 400-480 mm 400-480 mm
- Front Tyre Tyre (Puncture Proof) 190 mm (7.5 in.) 190 mm (7.5 in.)
- Rear Tyre (Puncture Proof) 190 mm (7.5 in.) 190 mm (7.5 in.)
- Suspension Adjustable Adjustable
- Front & Rear Front & Rear
- Lights LED Front Light LED Front Light
- Charger 2 Amp
- Charger Type Tiller/Battery Pack
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE