TGA, Breeze Midi 4
A smaller version of the popular Breeze S4, the Midi 4 is a fantastic scooter for all users.
With all the features of it’s larger siblings, the Breeze 3S & 4S has a super stable 4 wheeled platform for extra stability and good off-road capability. This scooter really is capable of almost anything! A spacious colour-matched lockable rear box and lockable flip-out front basket are standard on all Breeze scooters, giving a lot of storage space and making them great for shopping trips.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||131 cm / 51.5 inches|
|Width||67cm / 26.5 inches|
|Maximum range||20 miles 32km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||23.5 stone / 150kg / 330lbs|
The Breeze Midi contains everything you need for the very best in mobility scooter travel, in two brilliantly compact and manoeuvrable models.
We’ve taken all the elements that make our bigger Breeze S models industry leading classics, state of the art engineering, comfort, safety, performance and reliability and combined them in two nimble, easy to handle packages.
The Breeze Midi brings you a host of high quality features and equipment including all round suspension, a fully adjustable, rotating seat and an adjustable tiller to allow everyone to find the perfect driving position for all-day comfort.
The delta handlebars have speed control levers on both sides and are designed to give forward and reverse control using fingertips or thumbs of either hand. All other functions are operated at a touch of a button, illuminated battery condition indicator shows battery charge and a handy high/low switch allows the Breeze Midi to be operated safely at 4mph on the pavement or 8mph on the open road.
Other standard features include front and rear lights and indicators, alloy wheels and large pneumatic tyres for a smooth ride, twin rear view mirrors, front and rear box, a high level charge socket, horn, hazard warning lights, an audible reversing warning and an emergency disk brake for added safety.
All you have to do is choose between the ultra-solid Breeze Midi 4 or the supremely manoeuvrable Breeze Midi 3, both available in metallic slate grey or striking metallic silver. Whichever you choose, you’ll be travelling in outstanding style and comfort.
- Compact 8mph scooter with the style, quality and features of larger Breeze S models.
- Full suspension all-round
- Polished aluminium wheels with large pneumatic tyres
- Fully adjustable and rotating seat for easy on and off
- Adjustable tiller with delta handlebars
- Clear and intuitive control panel for all functions
- Integrated front basket and rear seat pouch as standard, range of of additional storage options available
- Range of approximately 20 miles (32km)
- User weight up to 23.5 stone (150kg)
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE