Drive, Royale 4 Mobility Scooter
Powerful, robust scooter with excellent ground clearance, comfortable all-round suspension and an amazing 32 stone carrying capacity.
The Royale is a top of the range machine with a powerful motor, great ground clearance, large wheels with pneumatic tyres and lots of top of the range features. One of the comfiest and safest machines on the market today, capable of easily carrying any user on pavement, road or for light off-road use.
A premium large machine that will do everything you could want as a road scooter.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||158cm / 62 inches|
|Width||73cm / 29 inches|
|Maximum range||32 miles / 54 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||32 stone / 203kg / 447lb|
The Drive Royale 4 is one of the finest 8mph mobility scooters available today, It has an impressive performance; powered by 70amp batteries and has an excellent maximum range of 32 miles.
These stylish mobility scooters also feature a modern illuminated LCD display, providing: Power Indicator, Clock, Odometer, Temperature, Reverse Light and Intelligent Diagnostics system.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE