Rascal, Vista DX Mobility Scooter
Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
This stylish machine has an incredible range for a transportable scooter of up to 34.5 miles!
A thickly padded Captain’s seat, great suspension, adjustable tiller and long footboard ensures that you’ll cover those miles in comfort and with legroom to spare. Front and rear LED lights together with factory-fitted reflectors let you see and be seen in poor weather or darkness, and the tubular steel bumpers protect the body of the machine should it come up against an obstruction.
A quick release lever dismantles the Vista into 6 easy-to-lift sections for transporting in your vehicle. Overall a great scooter if you want to travel longer distances in comfort.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||119cm / 47 inches|
|Width||58.5cm / 23 inches|
|Maximum range*||34.5 miles / 55.5 km|
|Maximum speed*||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||22 stone / 140kg / 308lbs|
|Heaviest part when disassembled||25kg / 55lbs|
|*Please note||Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation.|
The Rascal Vista DX has a 50Ah battery size that offers an impressive range for a transportable scooter of up to 34.5 miles, and the luxury Captain’s seat makes it an excellent solution for active people who require a multi-purpose scooter & want to stay out for longer with friends & family.
It benefits from the quick release feature it dismantles into 6 easy-to-lift sections for transporting in your car. The compact & slim-line style of the Rascal Vista DX offers plenty of legroom yet it is still extremely robust with generous turning manoeuvrability, making it ideal for everyday use. Its features include easy access tiller charging & delta handle bar plus the all-round suspension offers added comfort. Available with solid tyre as standard.
- Type Class – B / 2
- Overall length – 119cm / 47”
- Overall width – 58.5cm / 23”
- Maximum carrying capacity – 140kgs / 22 stone
- Maximum speed – 6km/h / 4mph
- Maximum kerb height – 6cm / 2.3”
- Range – up to 55.5km / 34.5 miles
- Colour – Oxford Blue / Sunset Yellow
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE