Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
One of the lightest folding scooters we’ve seen at 18.95kg, the Qfold is designed from the ground up to be as light and easy to ride as possible.
The removable lithium-ion battery only weighs 1.5kg and can be taken into the house for independant charging while the scooter remains in the car boot.
A 3-wheel layout gives a great turning circle, and the rear pneumatic tyres mitigate a the bumpy ride often found with smaller, solid-wheel models.
An integrated shopping basket, removeable seat covers and a running light round out a great little scooter.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||100cm / 39.5 inches|
|Width||55cm / 21.5 inches|
|Maximum range*||9.3 miles / 15km|
|Maximum speed*||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||18 stone / 115kg / 232lbs|
|Total weight||18.95kg / 41.6lbs|
|*Please note||Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation.|
The Q-Fold scooter is a revolutionary lightweight but strong and stable folding scooter that can be folded in
seconds for ease of transportation and storage.
The chassis is manufactured in ultra-lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium for optimum durability and strength.
The Q-Fold also benefits from it’s exceptionally lightweight lithium battery that is both accessible and simple to remove so you can easily move it to a preferred charging
The tiller has forward/back adjustment allowing for the perfect user position and the wide and spacious seat gives a fantastically enjoyable and comfortable driving experience.
Together with the secure-grip handlebar, which gives you full control over manoeuvring the scooter; it is incredibly easy to use and is highly manoeuvrable with great turning ability.
Quick to fold & very lightweight
– Complete chassis made from ultra-lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium
– Designed for lifting in and out of the car boot with ease
– Very lightweight lithium battery pack that can be charged off board
– Highly manoeuvrable and stable driving with great turning ability
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try.
If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE