Pride, Ranger 2.0 Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £142.20
The Ranger is ideal for tackling heavy off-road conditions as well as rough tracks or fields.
Featuring bespoke front and rear suspension, a very high ground clearance and an extremely powerful high-torque motor, this scooter makes short work of rough terrain. The military styling and subdued colours combined with it’s large size give it an imposing presence, but it’s actually surprisingly comfortable and extremely easy to ride and steer. The High-back seat is one of the most comfortable we’ve tested, and if you don’t want to take it off road, the advanced suspension will easily cushion out anything a road can throw at it. A water resistant delta-tiller and LCD dash ensures you’re always in control and know what the machine is doing.
A brilliant scooter with lots of features.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||155.6cm / 61"|
|Width||82.9cm / 32.5"|
|Maximum range||18.6 miles / 30 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||25 stone / 158kg / 354lbs|
The Pride Ranger 2.0 Off Road Mobility Scooter has been specially designed for the more adventurous user. This exceptionally durable and robust mobility scooter is fitted with large pneumatic tyres and all round suspension to provide an extremely smooth and comfortable ride over all terrains.
To further enhance user comfort and support, this all terrain mobility scooter is supplied with a generously padded Captain’s seat that is fully adjustable allowing the user to choose the best position to suit their specific needs. Flip away armrests grant improved access, whilst the footwell is sturdy and spacious leaving you with plenty of room to rest your feet.
As standard the Pride Ranger Off Road Mobility Scooter is fitted with a full lighting package including, indicators, front headlights and brake lights to ensure maximum visibility even in low lighting area’s. The safety of the driver is the paramount consideration to the designers, which can be seen in the excellent safety features: anti-tip wheels, anti-roll back system and a backup sensor when reversing.
The Pride Ranger Off Road Mobility Scooter is powered by two 75 Ah batteries (supplied) which provide a top speed of 8 mph and offers an excellent range of up to 30 kilometres.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for tackling off-road conditions as well as rough tracks
- Designed for the most adventurous user
- Perfect for long trips and all day use
- Easy to read, LCD display
- Extremely durable and robust
- Large pneumatic tyres provide a smooth ride
- All round suspension enhances comfort
- Fully adjustable Captain’s seat
- Flip away armrests allow for easy access
- Full lighting package offers maximum visibility even in low light conditions
- Multiple safety features
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE