Pride, Go Go Elite Traveller LX Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £62.16
Another great scooter from Pride Mobility, the Go Go Elite Traveller LX is as slimline and modern as it gets.
As with all Go Go’s it features the excellent feather-touch disassembly that lets you disassemble it in seconds with minimum effort – no awkward cables to pull or locks to twist here!
The puncture proof solid tyres and good ground clearance add up to a scooter that takes pavements and parks in it’s stride, and the rubberised delta tiller is comfortable even for arthritic hands. Extra thought has been given to the charging points; one is easy to reach high up on the tiller and a second is found on the removable battery box itself, meaning it can be taken inside and recharged even while leaving the rest of the scooter in the car boot.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||100cm / 39.5 inches|
|Width||49.53 cm / 19.5 inches|
|Maximum range||10 miles / 16 km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||19 stone / 120 kg / 264 lb|
Sleek style and luxurious features.
A sophisticated new modern design, the Pride Go Go Elite Traveller® LX transportable mobility scooter offers luxurious features convenient functionality like a wraparound delta tiller with a high level charging port, LED kerb light and large storage basket together with a compact, easy to transport design.
Sleek styling complements the Go-Go Elite Traveller LX’s abundant features making it an exceptional travel mobility choice.
As with all Go Gos it comes with a set of both red and blue panels.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE