Pride, Colt Pursuit ES13 Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £104.72
A feature packed and powerful 8mph scooter with an extremely comfortable and smooth ride.
The 13″ alloy wheels combined with chunky pneumatic tyres give this scooter a lot of ground clearance and grip, making it a great scooter for bumpy roads or trips into the park. A fully adjustable tiller and Captain’s seat allows for enough legroom to accommodate just about any user, and the easy-grip tiller means controlling the scooter is easy with either fingers or thumbs.
Full LED road lighting and indicators keeps you safe and seen when using the Colt on the road. Overall, a great and comfortable scooter.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||135.9cm / 53.5"|
|Width||63.5cm / 63.5"|
|Maximum range||24 miles / 39 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kph|
|Maximum user weight||25 stone / 158.7kg / 350lbs|
The Pride Colt Pursuit ES13 is one of the the best 8mph mobility scooters available.
The sporty & sleek design makes it stand out and it offers smooth performance with many standard features including; excellent front and rear suspension, feather touch disassembly, and wrap around delta bar.
The Colt Pursuit ES13 8mph scooter also features bright LED lighting, comfortable high-back seating and robust 13″ alloy style wheels.
Pride have adapted the Cold Pursuit ES13 to be more affordable whilst offering the same exceptional drive performance expected from all Colt scooters.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE