Kymco, Mini Comfort Mobility Scooter
£2,500.00 excl. VAT
A very impressive lightweight scooter from the giant Kymco Corporation with excellent range, the Mini Comfort easily dismantles for storage and transport in under a minute.
The all-around suspension and thickly padded seat & arms give it a level of comfort far beyond most scooters at this size and price. It comes with LED lights and a well designed padded delta tiller control system for use with either fingers or thumbs.
The ‘Kymco Soft-Roll’ solid tyres guarantee you’ll be puncture free in comfort and the chunky 22Ah battery pack keeps the machine moving for up to 16 miles on one charge!
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||108 cm / 42.5 inches|
|Width||52 cm / 21 inches|
|Maximum range||16 miles / 26 km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||20 stone / 127kg / 280lbs|
|Heaviest part when disassembled||20kg / 44lbs|
The latest & new improved Kymco Mini Comfort transportable mobility scooter has been further enhanced to bring you improved levels of comfort and provide you with an even more enjoyable driving experience.
The Kymco Mini Comfort mobility scooter is easy to dismantle to fit into the boot of the car with a quick release and lift out battery box. It has Swing back adjustable width arms for added comfort and a swivel comfort seat for easy access to tables or for safe transfer on & off the scooter.
With it’s puncture proof tyres for peace of mind this is a great small mobility scooter.
Call our Lewes showroom in Sussex today for more details.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE