Kymco, K-Lite Folding Mobility Scooter
£1,995.00 – £2,395.00excl. VAT
Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
Featuring a manual folding or electric folding option, the K-Lite Folding is made by Kymco, one of the biggest names in mobility. The narrow wheelbase means it’s agile and easy to manoeuvre around both inside and outdoors, and the adjustable tiller and well padded seat ensure that almost anyone will feel comfortable when riding.
The scooter folds in seconds thanks to an ingenious mechanism built into the scooter frame, and is done so by means of an easy to use lever on the manual model and a remote control on the electric model. The fully folded scooter will fit into most car boots.
Puncture-proof solid tyres and waterproof switches on the tiller give peace of mind when out and about, and the integrated front and back metal bumpers ensure the scooter body is protected should it come into contact with anything in the course of it’s travels.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||99 cm / 39 inches|
|Width||46 cm / 18 inches|
|Maximum range*||9.3 miles / 15 km|
|Maximum speed*||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||19 stone /120kg / 263lbs|
|Total weight||29.5kg / 65lbs|
|*Please note||Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation.|
The new Kymco K-Lite Folding transportable mobility scooter has been designed to give you the ultimate in portability, manoeuvrability and performance. Designed with lightweight components and utilising ergonomic manual or electric folding mechanisms, they have developed one of the lightest and easiest to use scooters on the market.
The K-Lite Folding mobility scooter is packed with many features that will benefit your everyday life, independence and enjoyment. Call our Lewes showroom in Sussex today for more details.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE