Horizon, Aztec 2 Mobility Scooter
£6,835.00 – £9,065.00excl. VAT
Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
Truly astounding British made mobility scooters, capable of going practically anywhere, they can carry 35 stone with ease!
The Aztec 2 is Horizon’s standard machine with an extremely powerful DC motor and an incredibly strong tubular steel chassis that will genuinely take all you can throw at it! These machines are built to your exact specification, some of the options available include oversized chunky off-road tyres for incredible off-road grip, a unique 12mph ‘mode 3’ system for extra power off-road, and oversized battery options for extended range.
One of the best off-road scooters in the world.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||147.5cm / 58 inches|
|Width||70cm / 28 inches|
|Maximum range*||21.75 miles / 30km|
|Maximum speed*||12mph / 20kmh|
|Maximum user weight||35 stone / 222kg / 490lbs|
|*Please note||Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation.|
The Horizon Aztec 2 Off Road Mobility Scooter is one of our most powerful DC powered vehicles, capable of road and pavement use as well as off-road trekking.
With the latest, state-of-the-art drive system it delivers high torque using a 1400 watt motor and 180amp controller, giving you all the power you need, when you need it.
The Horizon Aztec 2 has a user weight of 35 stone (222kg) making this a very capable scooter which will ensure that the majority of users will have the ability to get out in the countryside, or simply do the shopping and visit friends.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE