Thyssen, Homeglide Stairlift
From £1,799.00excl. VAT
Manufactured by the famous and respected Thyssen Krupp Corporation, this exceptional and elegant lift can carry a passenger of up to 23 stone, or 20 stone on steeper inclines. The chair is designed to be easy to use and a simple ergonomic joystick controls all aspects of the lift. The neutral contemporary colour is designed to complement almost any decor, and the comfortable seat is a joy to use.
Feature packed and smooth
These lifts have a premium feel and an enviable specification list. Their excellent features include:
- Affixes to your stairs, not your wall
- Soft start and stop system – no sudden jolts
- Easy to use joystick control, removable for security
- Wall mounted wireless remote control system
- Low voltage operation – eliminates risk of shock
- Electro mechanical braking with failsafe overspeed governor
- Slimline, fold-away design.
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a powercut!
- Smooth, minimalist rail system with no sharp edges
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
Extra Options Available
Sometimes a straight lift will need some adaptations to be able to be used safely and comfortably. These lifts have optional accessories and extras designed to accommodate your specific circumstances. Some of the options available include:
- Powered seat swivels and footplates
- Automatic hinged rail to overcome obstacles
If your staircase has a short set of ‘winders’ that go to the left or right at the top of your stairs, other companies will only offer a curved lift that will be considerably more expensive than a straight lift. Subject to survey we may be able to fit you a folding bridging platform that will allow a straight rail lift to work in safety while saving you a substantial amount.
|Maximum User Weight||23 stone / 146kg if less than 45 degree slope, 19.6 stone / 125kg if greater than 45 degree slope|
The Homeglide Straight Stairlift is a super-smooth unit that folds down to a narrow profile, allowing for lots of room on the stairs for others to get by when not in use.
- Innovative: Modern technology means it is quick to install, with minimal disruption
- Robust: Built with quality in mind, and built to last so it won’t let you down
- Easy to use: Easy to use constant pressure joystick – you just press, hold and go
- Convenient: Available with two remote handsets which you can position at the top and bottom of the stairs – allowing for multiple users in the same household
- Avoids obstacles: Can be fitted with a powered hinge which you can use when the rail comes close to a door or similar obstacle
- Cost effective: Meets the challenges of straight staircases, without a need for extra options, resulting in a less expensive stairlift
- Audible fault reporting: The Homeglide Straight Stairlift alerts you with a series of beeps if there is a problem