GP, Unique 500
Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
A cool Retro model with more than a few styling cues taken from the classic Lambretta and Vespa scooters, the Unique500 features a vintage design and classic paint job. The 500W motor gives a great ride and can be inexpensively upgraded to an 800W motor to give the machine extra ‘oomph’ if you live in a hilly area.
This scooter is a great talking point and really stands out from the crowd, turning heads wherever you go. It includes features such as retro style headlights, dual hand brakes, rear view mirrors, plush padded seat and a comfort footrest. The all-around suspension will ensure you always enjoy a smooth & comfortable ride.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||175cm / 69 inches|
|Width||70cm / 27.5inches|
|Maximum range*||45 miles / 72 km|
|Maximum speed*||8mph / 12.6 kmh|
|Maximum user weight||28 stone / 177kg / 392lbs|
|*Please note||Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation.|
The Retro Unique500 scooter is an affordable long range scooter, capable of reaching speeds of 8 mph and traveling up to 45 miles on a single charge. Its performance benefits include:
- 500W electric motor
- Can reach high speeds
- Climbing capacity of up to 15 degrees
- Parking brakes
- Dual hand brakes
- Headlights, tail lights and turn signals
- Strong front and rear suspension
Ride in comfort and style!
The Unique500 model combines a retro style with high-end performance to provide personal transportation at its finest. Its modern look consists of a glossy, sleek finish that fits in with its smooth lines. It is comfort wrapped in modern style and includes:
- Full light package with headlight, tail lights and turn signals
- Locking under seat storage compartment
- Large rear basket
- Turn-key ready, ships fully assembled
- Stylish rear view mirrors
- Padded seat
- Smart LED display
Lead the scene & Keep it green
Safety comes first
Our Retro model is not your ordinary scooter, it is self-balancing, making it easy for anyone to use even if it’s your first time on a scooter. Our scooter is extra stable and is the most advanced, innovative 3-wheel scooter of our time. Just ride and enjoy!
- Anti-theft alarm system includes key fob for arming and disarming providing you with better security.
- Front and rear suspension, insuring a safe parking and driving experience
- Hazard lights
- Hand brake system insuring a safe ride
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE