Pride, Go Go Elite Traveller Plus 3 Mobility Scooter
£1,869.00 excl. VAT
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £59.48
If a nimble scooter with a super-tight turning circle is something that’s important to you, this may be the one. The Pride Elite Traveller Plus 3 has all the features of the other Go Go’s but in a 3 wheel format. The result is a great little scooter that can almost turn around on the spot!
Don’t be fooled by it’s small size; a powerful motor and strong chassis give this scooter an amazing 23 stone carrying capacity, and combined with the adjustable tiller means it can accommodate all but the largest of users. The rubberised wraparound delta tiller gives the option of finger or thumb controls and the well padded seat and armrests maintain high levels of comfort on longer journeys.
A swivel chair makes getting on and off easy and the removable battery box can be taken indoors and charged separately to the scooter for convenience. Overall the Pride Go Go 3 is a safe and pleasurable ride with an emphasis on turning circle and agility when it matters.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||101.5cm / 40 inches|
|Width||54cm / 21 inches|
|Maximum range||13 miles / 21 km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||23 stone / 146 kg / 321 lb|
|Heaviest part when disassembled||16kg / 35.2lbs|
The Pride Go Go Elite Traveller Plus 3 transportable mobility scooter features an increase in length and width, and a weight capacity of 23 Stone 3 lbs (147 kg) combined with a wraparound delta tiller to those with limited dexterity to gain better control of the scooter.
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 3 is a feather touch boot scooter, meaning it can be easily dissembled to fit into most car boots. As with all Go Gos it comes complete with both red and blue panels.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE