Thyssen, Flow Straight Stairlift
From £5,495.00excl. VAT
Made by the world renowned Thyssen Krupp Corporation, the Flow X is the latest evolution of the renowned Thyssen Flow range and in our opinion is one of the best stairlifts on the market.
It features a unique patented rotational seat system that allows it to be operated in stairways as narrow as 620mm, something only the Platiunum Ultimate can match, and each section of the unobtrusive rail is precisely made to fit your stairway. As such this lift is suitable for either curved stairways or straight stairways that are particularly narrow.
As the southern main dealer for the Thyssen Flow, our trained staff have many years of experience in all aspects of these lifts – from initial survey to aftersales care.
On narrow staircases the ‘advanced monitoring system’ of the powered swivel system gently rotates the chair and footrest so you can travel in comfort through even the narrowest part of your stairway. This unique versatility also helps you get on and off the chair in complete safety each and every time.
Extra ‘parking points’ can be fitted, ensuring the lift is never left in your way, and all our lifts have a super smooth soft start function and run on maintenance free DC power packs, which are automatically recharged at the end of every trip This type of power ensures that the stairlifts are safe to use, and are incredibly smooth.
A beautiful bespoke lift for curved or straight stairs
This beautifully constructed lift is precision engineered and programmed for your exact staircase, ensuring the best possible fit and finish. It truly is a designer product.
- 3 Year warranty
- Affixes to your stairs, not your wall
- Fit on staircases as narrow as 620mm / 24″
- Bespoke rail design is a millimetre perfect fit, maximising free space
- Rails are available in a wide range of standard colours and a custom colour service is available
- Multiple seat colours are available
- Emergency cord pull takes you to the nearest landing in case of a fault
- Smooth anti-snag/trip and oil-free rail system
- Able to be fitted to either side of stairs in many cases
- Soft start and stop system – no sudden jolts
- Easy to use joystick control, fully removable for security and safety
- Remote control system – means no messy wiring
- Low voltage operation – eliminates risk of shock
- Electro mechanical braking with failsafe overspeed governor
- Slimline, fold-away design.
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a powercut.
- Numerical fault code display, for easy diagnostic and repair guidance.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
Extra Options Available
A flow lift can be tailored to make it as safe and comfortable as possible, as well as to match your home decor. These lifts have a huge number of optional accessories and extras all designed to accommodate your specific circumstances. Some of the options available include:
- Powered seat lift, swivel and footplate for easy entry and exit
- Choice of several rail colours to match your stairway
- Choice of seat fabric and colour to match your decor
- Drop-nose option to keep downstairs obstruction free
- Extra parking points to keep the stairs obstruction free
- Adjustable arms matched to staircase width
|Maximum user weight||20 Stone / 125kg / 280lbs|
The Flow Straight Stairlift is an amazing lift capable of being used of staircases just 24″ wide!
- 3 Year Warranty
- Choice of seating colours and fabrics
- Choice of rail colour
- Can be fitted on either side of stairs
- Probably the finest lift available