Thyssen, Flow Straight Stairlift
From £5,495.00excl. VAT
This unique rotational lift can fit staircases as narrow as 620mm, that’s just 24 inches!
Made by the world renowned Thyssen Krupp Corporation, the Flow X is by far the very best stairlift on the market. It features a unique rotational seat system that allows it to be operated in stairways as narrow as 620mm, something no other lift can do, and each rail is precisely made to fit your stairway. As such this lift is suitable for straight stairways that are particularly narrow, as well as curved stairways.
As the southern main dealer for the Thyssen Flow, our trained staff have many years of experience in all aspects of these lifts – from initial survey to aftersales care.
On narrow staircases the ‘advanced monitoring system’ of the powered swivel system gently rotates the chair and footrest so you can travel in comfort through even the narrowest part of your stairway. This unique versatility also helps you get on and off the chair in complete safety each and every time.
Extra ‘parking points’ can be fitted, ensuring the lift is never left in your way, and all our lifts have a super smooth soft start function and run on maintenance free DC power packs, which are automatically recharged at the end of every trip This type of power ensures that the stairlifts are safe to use, and are incredibly smooth.
A beautiful bespoke lift for straight or curved stairs
This beautifully constructed lift is precision engineered and programmed for your exact staircase, ensuring the best possible fit and finish. It truly is a designer product.
- Affixes to your stairs, not your wall
- Fit on staircases as narrow as 620mm / 24″
- Bespoke rail design is a millimetre perfect fit, maximising free space
- Rails are available in a wide range of standard colours and a custom colour service is available
- Multiple seat colours are available
- Emergency cord pull takes you to the nearest landing in case of a fault
- Smooth anti-snag/trip and oil-free rail system
- Able to be fitted to either side of stairs in many cases
- Soft start and stop system – no sudden jolts
- Easy to use joystick control, fold-away for security and safety
- Remote control system – means no messy wiring
- Low voltage operation – eliminates risk of shock
- Electro mechanical braking with failsafe overspeed governor
- Slimline, fold-away design.
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a power cut.
- Numerical fault code display, for easy diagnostic and repair guidance.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
Extra Options Available
A flow lift can be tailored to make it as safe and comfortable as possible, as well as to match your home decor. These lifts have a huge number of optional accessories and extras all designed to accommodate your specific circumstances. Some of the options available include:
- Choice of rail colours to match your stairway
- Choice of fabrics to match your decor
- Drop-nose option to keep downstairs obstruction free
- Extra parking points to keep the stairs obstruction free
|Maximum user weight||20 Stone / 125kg / 280lbs|
The Flow Straight Stairlift is an amazing lift capable of being used of staircases just 24″ wide!
- Choice of seating colours and fabrics
- Choice of rail colour
- Can be fitted on either side of stairs
- Probably the finest lift available