Drive, XS self-propelled wheelchair
£475.00 excl. VAT
The XS wheelchair has many transportation friendly, quick release components and built in comfort features, and features a colourful and attractive aluminium frame.
Its simple folding mechanism, half-folding backrest and removable arms as well as quick-release footrests and self-propelling rear wheels allow for space-saving storage and easy transportation.
|Overall length||102.9cm / 40.5 inches|
|Overall width||63.5 - 68.6cm / 25 - 27 inches|
|Seat width||46 - 50.8cm / 18 - 20 inches|
|Maximum user weight||18 stone / 114kg / 252lbs|
The Drive XS Wheelchair is an aluminium-framed self-propel wheelchair developed to provide more features as standard with added comfort.
- Sturdy, colourful aluminium frame is lightweight for transporting, durable and aesthetically pleasing
- Simple folding mechanism, half-folding backrest and removable arms as well as quick-release footrests and self-propelling rear wheels allow space-saving storage and easy transportation
- Footrests swing in and out to enable transfers on and off chair, whilst flip-up armrests facilitate side transfers
- Padded desk-style armrests provide additional comfort and allow unhindered access to work surfaces
- Incorporated as standard are deluxe seat and back cushions and a padded tension adjustable backrest for added comfort
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti-tip wheels facilitate safe curb-climbing for both attendant and independent user
- Rear wheels can be adjusted into different position
- Chair is fitted with reflectors to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- All-round solid, puncture proof Polyurethane (PU) tyres offer durability and minimum maintenance
- Available in two different seat widths to suit various user sizes
- Lightweight frame weighing under 9kg in carry format
- 18” or 20” seat widths are available with a 17” depth seat canvas
- The Drive XS Wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle