Van Os, G-Explorer self-propelled wheelchair
You really can get out and about with G-Explorer. Enjoy the fresh air with a genuine all-terrain outdoor wheelchair with rugged mountain bike inspired tyres.
|Overall length||104cm / 35.4 inches|
|Overall width||62cm; 67cm; 72cm / 21.3 inches|
|Seat width||40cm; 45cm; 50cm / 17.7 inches|
|Seat depth||43cm / 17 inches|
|Maximum user weight||17.8 stone - 21.2 stone / 113kg - 135kg / 249lbs - 297lbs|
Never be afraid to explore outdoor with the Van Os G-Explorer. With its 24 inch mountain bike tyres for all terrain, this wheelchair is designed for any adventure. This wheelchair has been designed to easily fold and disassemble for transportation. With its ability to fit into almost any car boot, long drives are no hassle. The backrest angle has also been adjusted to give the user a more natural seating position; providing perfect precision lumbar support. To make attendant experience more comfortable, we have added height adjustable push handles so every adventure is just as enjoyable for both user and attendant.
- Height adjustable push handles
- Half-folding backrest
- Height and angle adjustable armrests
- Comfortable padded seat with removable upholstery
- Swing-away and removable legrests
- Comfortable adjustable Nylon heel straps
- Quick release rear wheels with 24” Mountain bike style tyres
- Wide puncture proof castor wheels