Drive, Superfold Mobility Scooter
£3,095.00 excl. VAT
The Drive Superfold is a Lightweight and compact automatic folding mobility scooter that fits easily into small car boots.
It has been designed to allow users to simply transport and store their scooter and can be easily folded or unfolded by remote control in under 15 seconds, providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go.
While folded, the Drive Superfold can be pulled like a travel suitcase, making it easy to manoeuvre around for travelling and storage. As with all of our folding transportable scooters, the Drive Superfold has a removable rechargeable Lithium battery pack which is much lighter than a traditional Lead-Acid battery.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||96cm / 38 inches|
|Width||62cm / 24.5 inches|
|Maximum range||13 miles / 21 km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||19.7 stone / 125kg / 275lbs|
The Drive Superfold is one of our most popular Folding Scooters
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 44 x 62 x 64cm
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 13 miles on full battery charge
- Folds to a compact size within 15 seconds
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Lightweight folding mobility scooter weighs in at only 27.5kg (60lb), making it ideal for cruises, flights and bus trips
- Scooter can be folded and unfolded using the remote control or buttons on the tiller of the scooter itself
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest
- Carry handle allows the Drive Superfold to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- Solid puncture proof tyres
- On-board charging, with batteries included as standard
- Ground clearance of 40mm
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents the Drive Superfold from rolling backwards on hills
- 25.9V 10ah lithium ion airline friendly battery
- Weight capacity of 125kg (19.7st)
Manufacturer’s details: Drive DeVilbiss
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE