Bruno, Elite Stairlift
From £2,395.00excl. VAT
Carries up to 30 stone!
Made by Bruno, the most popular stairlift brand in the USA, the Elite lift features real ‘Made in the USA’ craftsmanship. This Super comfortable indoor stairlift offers years of dependable use and a variety of features to meet your individual needs.
An incredibly robust stairlift capable of carrying users of up to 30 stone (190kg), the Bruno Elite features a plush, wide and super comfortable seat that is adjustable for height. It’s elegant yet robust construction features an incredibly smooth, quiet ride with soft start & stop to ensure maximum comfort.
Unlike many lifts the toothed track is hidden on the reverse of the rail for a clean appearance, and a simple arm toggle and wireless remote controls mean it’s a breeze to use for anyone.
Comfortable and Robust
These aren’t the best selling brand of lift in the USA for no reason! They have a number of industry-leading features as listed below:
- Affixes to your stairs, not your wall
- Industry leading 30 stone / 190kg weight limit
- Soft start and stop system – no sudden jolts
- Plush, incredibly comfortable seat
- Adjustable height seat
- Adjustable width arms
- Easy to use toggle control
- Remote control system – means no messy wiring
- High torque heavy duty motor
- Low voltage operation – eliminates risk of shock
- Electro mechanical braking with failsafe overspeed governor
- Up and working fast – delivered in days, fitted in an hour
- Slimline, fold-away design.
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a powercut!
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
Extra Options Available
Sometimes a straight lift will need some adaptations to be able to be used safely and comfortably. These lifts have optional accessories and extras designed to accommodate your specific circumstances. Some of the options available include:
- Powered seat swivels and footplates
- Slimline automatic or manual hinged tracks to overcome obstacles
If your staircase has a short set of ‘winders’ that go to the left or right at the top of your stairs, other companies will only offer a curved lift that will be considerably more expensive than a straight lift. Subject to survey we may be able to fit you a folding bridging platform that will allow a straight rail lift to work in safety while saving you a substantial amount.
|Maximum user weight||30 stone / 190kg|
|Minimum rail angle||Level / zero degrees|
- Luxury appearance, quality
- Multiple options for individual needs, tastes
- Exceptionally smooth, quiet ride
- Continuously charges unit anywhere on rail
- Designed for maximum free space on steps
- Vertical rail with covered gear rack for clean appearance
- Offset swivel seat; flip-up arms; folding footrest/seat
- Dependable service even in power outage
Two 12-volt batteries
Continuous charge strips along rail power unit wherever it stops
Standard seat pad size:
17.5 in wide x 15 in deep (445 mm x 381 mm)
Standard footrest size:
10 in long x 9 in deep (254 mm x 229 mm)
Adjustable width armrests:
15.75 in – 21.75 in (451 mm x 552 mm) between arms
Offset swivel seat