Sunrise, Q50R Folding Electric Wheelchair
Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
The Q50R features all the quality of the well known & proven Sunrise Quickie brand, but in a modern folding powerchair.
Available in three fresh colours and with a great range of up to 50km, the Q50R is perfect for those that want an easily transportable chair, but require the peace of mind of a very well established, high quality British manufacturer.
|Length||108cm / 42.5in|
|Width||60cm / 24in|
|Maximum range*||31 miles / 50 km|
|Maximum speed*||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||21.4 stone / 125kg / 300lbs|
|*Please note||Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation.|
Characteristics of the Q50 R
The Q50 R has everything you could need for stress free trip!
- Low maintenance – Marketing-leading battery range of 50 km to keep you going for as long as you need on every trip. Solid 8” and 12” wheels with mudguards easily cope with indoor and outdoor terrains with minimal upkeep.
- Enhanced comfort – the padded seat and tension a adjustable backrest ensure your seated comfort over longer periods.
- Dual suspension system – front and rear suspension systems ensure the perfect balance of comfort with optimal traction.
- Storage – spacious and secure, underseat zippered pouch for essential items.
Quick, easy folding for transport and storage
Using just one hand the Q50 R folds up in seconds. Simply pressing a lever and pushing the backrest forward. Minimal effort, without tools and without removing the battery.
Take the Q50 R wherever you want whenever you need . Thanks to it’s compact folding size , it easily fits in the boot of any car or taxi.
The new folding footrest design ensures that the Q50 R really does fold down into the most compact package possible and also tucks neatly out of the way for easier, safer transfers in or out.
High quality VSI electronics and Lithium batteries
The Q50 R utilizes VSI electronics from Curtiss-Wright, a world leading brand recognised for high quality and reliability. The simple, integrated, swing away joystick control partnered with high quality 30 Ah lithium batteries offer precise steering, durability, low maintenance and an exceptional range of 50 km. Get ready to enjoy your trip – longer, further and with enhanced comfort.
Advanced motor technology
Equipped with super efficient 200 Watt brushless motors from Linix (one of the world leading motor manufacturers), the Q50 R delivers exceptional drive performance combined with low maintenance for a worry-free ride. In addition, the in-line motors optimize the motor efficiency to ensure you get the best drive range from the batteries. There’s even a “free wheel” mode, so you can push the chair in manual mode with ease if needed.
Quality and safety guaranteed
The Q50 R has been rigorously tested to exceed all relevant safety standards and regulations to ensure that the Q50 R delivers reliable, enhanced perfomance whenever you need it. In addition, we are so convinced of the quality of the Q50 R that we offer a 5 year warranty on your chassis.
- EN12184:2014 approved by SGS
- CE marking under the requirements of MDR 2017/745
- Certificates issued by CNAS (official certification body)
- Batteries with IEC62133-2-2017 certification (lithium battery electrical safety certificate)
- Charger with ISO 7176-25 approval and IPX4 degree of protection
- Battery box material UL94V0 (flame retardant material)
- EMC – Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Fire retardant fabrics – EN1021-I&2014