Shoprider, Sovereign 4 Mobility Scooter
£2,299.00 excl. VAT
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £71.12
Possibly the world’s best-selling scooter, the 4th version of the Shoprider Sovereign still has all the great qualities that make it so popular.
Inexpensive, incredibly reliable and robust, this is one scooter that will last a lifetime as long as you treat it well! The design is deliberately basic and over-engineered to minimise the things that could go wrong, and the comfy seat, narrow frame and pneumatic tyres give a stable and smooth ride whether on the pavement or through the park.
Overall a super-reliable and well thought out machine that has stood the test of time, now revised for a modern audience.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||120cm / 47.5 inches|
|Width||57cm / 22.5 inches|
|Maximum Range||20 miles / 32 km|
|Maximum Speed||4mph / 6.4kmh|
|Maximum User Weight||21 stone / 136kg / 300lbs|
The Shoprider Sovereign 4, 4mph Mobility Scooter is the classic model when it comes to design, reliability and value for money.
The Sovereign mobility scooter is the narrowest in its class and perfect for use indoors or out. The high quality metallic Red finish makes it very stylish and aesthetically pleasing. The shopping basket allows you to carry all you personal items when traveling while its padded seating and backrest offers you maximum comfort while in use. You can also use your mobility scooter at night as it also features front lights.
Easily dismantled and reassembled without the use of tools, the Shoprider Sovereign 4 mobility scooter offers great ease of use.
1. Automatic braking system
2. Off-board battery charger
3. Free-wheeling device
4. Detachable fold-down lockable 4 position swivel seat with forward, back and height adjustment
5. Angle adjustment fold down arms
6. Side reflectors
7. Chrome bumper at the front
9. Five position tiller angle
10. Easily dismantled for transportation and storage
11. Direct drive sealed transmission/gearbox
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE