Pride, Revo 2.0 Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £80.92
The Pride Revo 2.0 is a new class of rugged scooter that combines an array of features usually only found on larger scooters into one great, compact package.
Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. The great Pride Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) and plush, padded seat and arms ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain, making this scooter ideal for those who need their scooters for more than just the pavement.
The feather-touch disassembly system takes all the strain out of separating the machine, and the individual parts fit easily into most car boots. Overall a rugged machine equally at home in the park as it is around the shops.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||119cm / 47 inches|
|Width||53cm /21 inches|
|Maximum range||20 miles / 32km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||20 stone / 127kg / 280lbs|
|Heaviest part when disassembled||25.85kg / 57lbs|
The Pride Revo 2.0 transportable mobility scooter is rugged and dependable, with feather-touch disassembly and convenient under seat storage.
Experience the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability that is comparable to our Travel Mobility line. Enjoy standard under seat storage and speeds up to 4 mph. Ride on with the Revo 2.0!
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tyres
- Pride Revo 2.0 Super Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE