Pride, Jazzy Zero Turn Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £68.52
A super-modern, sleek scooter fully loaded with loads of great features and the smallest turning circle for a 4 wheeled scooter we’ve ever seen!
The steering geometry allows this scooter to almost turn around on the spot like a 3 wheel scooter, while maintaining all the stability and ride advantages of a 4 wheeled machine. The Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) and padded seat provide a soft and stable ride, and the seat has useful storage boxes underneath.
Ultra-bright LED lighting front and back, coupled with factory-fitted reflectors ensures you can see and be seen in all conditions. The puncture-proof tyres give complete peace of mind and the battery box is removable to enable it to be charged separately to the rest of the scooter.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||116cm / 45.75 inches|
|Width||50.8 cm / 20 inches|
|Maximum range||10 miles / 16 km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||21.5 stone / 136kg / 300lbs|
Get a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius with the Pride Jazzy Zero Turn transportable mobility scooter and Pride’s exclusive patent-pending, Zero Turn technology.
Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Pride Jazzy Zero Turn look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- Patent pending technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- Under seat storage comes standard
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Your choice of five contemporary, interchangeable colour shrouds
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE