KR, Globe Trotter Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £82.76
Fast and supremely easy to fold at a press of a button with an ultra-lightweight and easily accessible lithium battery. A lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium frame and components give a strong and safe ride.
Available in 3 modern bright colours and with a well-padded seat, the Globe Trotter is ideal for busy people who need a small and easily transportable machine to take with them wherever they go.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||100cm / 39.5 inches|
|Width||54cm / 21 inches|
|Maximum range||10 miles / 16km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||18 stone / 115kg / 252 lbs|
|Total weight||26kg / 57.3lbs|
The Komfi Rider Globe Trotter is an advanced lightweight automatic electric folding scooter. It has been designed and manufactured for the busy traveller, folding down to a compact size for a simple storage solution. It can be easily folded and unfolded by a remote-control key fob in just 10 seconds, providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go.
The four-wheel design offers safe & stable driving capability, together with the high ground clearance allowing you to take the scooter wherever you need to. The Komfi Rider Globe Trotter is also extremely lightweight at only 26kg making it ideal for flights, cruises and bus trips.
Charging the scooter is straightforward as the ultra-lightweight lithium battery is easy to remove whether the scooter is folded or unfolded, alternatively simply use the easy-access tiller charger, to keep you trotting all day long.
Adjusting the driving control position is fast and easy thanks to the simple adjustable tiller height, giving plenty of legroom for all users. Furthermore, the scooter can be steered and negotiated in the folded position making it highly manoeuvrable.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try.
If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE