Drive, XST transit wheelchair
The Drive XST Aluminium Transit Wheelchair was developed to provide an inexpensive transit chair that is both robust and easy to use.
The XST has many transportation friendly, quick release components and built in comfort features, and features a colourful and attractive aluminium frame that is both strong and lightweight.
|Overall length||92cm / 36 inches|
|Overall width||63cm / 25 inches|
|Seat width||46 - 50.8cm / 18 - 20 inches|
|Seat depth||42cm / 17 inches|
|Maximum user weight||18 stone / 114kg / 252lbs|
The Drive XST Transit Wheelchair was developed to provide more features as standard with added comfort.
- Sturdy, colourful aluminium frame is lightweight for transporting, durable and aesthetically pleasing
- Simple folding mechanism, half-folding backrest and removable arms as well as quick-release footrests and self-propelling rear wheels allow space-saving storage and easy transportation
- Footrests swing in and out to enable transfers on and off chair, whilst flip-up armrests facilitate side transfers
- Padded desk-style armrests provide additional comfort and allow unhindered access to work surfaces
- Incorporated as standard are deluxe seat and back cushions and a padded tension adjustable backrest for added comfort
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti-tip wheels facilitate safe curb-climbing for both attendant and independent user
- Rear wheels can be adjusted into different position
- Chair is fitted with reflectors to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- All-round solid, puncture proof Polyurethane (PU) tyres offer durability and minimum maintenance
- Available in two different seat widths to suit various user sizes
- Lightweight frame weighing under 9kg in carry format
- 18” or 20” (Red Only) seat widths are available with a 17” depth seat canvas
- The Drive XST Transit Wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle