Drive, Travelease Mobility Scooter
£2,495.00 excl. VAT
The Drive Travelease is the newest addition to our leading line of lightweight, foldable mobility scooters. Available only to selected retailers, this machine is a sturdy and modern scooter from one of the mobility industry’s biggest manufacturers.
The manual folding system allows the scooter to fold and unfold quickly and easily, and unlike automatic folding scooters the folding system isn’t dependant on battery power so can be operated when the battery is flat or out of the machine.
The tiller is fully adjustable for height and angle, making it suitable for a wide range of users.
Comes complete with folding quick-release arms (not illustrated).
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||96cm / 38 inches|
|Width||44cm / 17.3 inches|
|Maximum range||10 miles / 16km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||21.4 stone / 136kg / 300lbs|
The Drive Travelease is a manual Folding Mobility Scooter that is very lightweight and has been designed to allow users to easily transport and store their scooter, making it ideal for easy travelling.
The Folding Scooter can be easily manually folded or unfolded in seconds, providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try.
If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE