Drive, Solite Pro Low homecare bed
£1,275.00 – £1,740.00excl. VAT
Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
Acknowledged to be the highest specification product in its class, the Solite range has been constantly developed and improved over the years to provide the optimum combination of client comfort, versatility, functionality and performance.
Solite Pro beds come complete with a five year warranty as standard, which can be extended to ten years for applications where a Sidhil bed service and maintenance contract remains in place. The new generation of Solite Pro community beds brings to market high quality, UK manufactured electrically profiling beds with electric backrest and knee break function and variable height control operated via improved actuators which add to the strength of the bed.
New integral full length side rails conforming to all gapping requirements feature a unique central ‘stepped down’ profile for easier ingress and egress.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Finish||Powder coated aluminium with wooden head & foot boards|
|Bed Width||101.5cm / 40 inches|
|Bed length||239.5cm / 94 inches|
|Maximum User Weight||140kg / 22 stone|
|Height Adjustment Range||29.5 - 71.5cm / 11.6 - 28 inches|
The Drive Solite Pro Low bed is a homecare bed designed to safely and easily assist those that require home care and their carers, and carry the highest levels of certification.
- Redesigned platform for improved patient comfort when profiling
- Redesigned aesthetics retaining attractive domestic feel
- Individual sections strengthened for extended performance and reliability
- Optional integral full length side rails for safety and ease of use
- Improved integral leg extension with safety features to prevent entrapment
- Improved corner locking mechanism for ease of assembly and disassembly; no tools required
- Improved auto regressing backrest prevents pinching in the sacral area
- Infinitely variable foot down tilt (head down tilt also available as an optional extra handset)
- Four braked castors for manoeuvrability and safety
- Easy-use handset controls all functions – includes lockout function
- All individual sections of the bed are below 25kg, aiding assembly
- 5 year warranty as standard (can be extended to 10 years where a Sidhil service contract remains in place)
- Slatted mattress platform available – Please contact us for details.
- Full range of options including different side rails, patient lifting pole, drip pole, mattresses, padding and bumpers
- To fit the Drive Solite Pro Low Bed integral side rails then the bed must be fitted with Side Rail Channels. **Please call for details**
- The new generation Solite Pro has been verified to the latest requirements of IEC 60601-1 general medical electrical equipment standard, IEC 60601-2-52 medical bed standard and IEC 60601-1-11 medical electrical equipment standard specific to home care requirements.