Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
A dual motor chair upholstered in comfortable and luxurious leather, the Lars is available in a single ‘standard’ size which allows it to be offered at a great price. With an understated and modern finish, and with a choice of four colours there’s an option to complement most home decor.
The seperate motors allow for independent adjustment of head and feet, making it easy to find the perfect seating position.
|Motor tyoe||Dual motor|
|Seat height||20 inches|
|Seat width||18 inches|
|Seat depth||21 inches|
|Back height||275 inches|
|Maximum user weight||23.5 stone|
The Drive Lars is upholstered in luxurious and modern soft leather with a dual-motor system to enable individual control over head and feet.
A great out of the box chair that works well with both traditional and modern decor.
- Stylish and modern leather design to add to any decor
- Two motors enable legrest to be elevated / lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- Backrest can be positioned upright while legrest is elevated, for example to watch TV
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Convenient side pocket for easy storage
- Safety key is built into hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Dual motor comes with a 5 button handset
- Features castors to aid movement across all surfaces
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in luxurious leather with 4 colour options – Black, Burgundy, Brown or Cream
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg