Drive, Krypton self-propelled wheelchair
Pay Later with Paypal in 3 interest-free payments
A robust yet lightweight folding wheelchair with an aluminium frame and built-in suspension.
The 24″ quick-release rear wheels are mounted on some of the best suspension we’ve seen in an ‘off the shelf’ wheelchair, providing a smooth ride and easily soaking up the impact from potholes and irregular pavements. The chair folds up easily for transport and the wheels are quick-detach so there aren’t many cars it can’t fit in. The modern metallic blue and red finishes give a classy touch to this great new wheelchair.
|Overall length||97cm / 38.5 inches|
|Overall width||71cm / 28.5 inches|
|Seat width||45 cm / 18 inches|
|Maximum user weight||18 stone / 114kg / 252lbs|
The Drive K-Chair Krypton features adjustable suspension that can be tailored for the user and the environment thus reducing the effects of any uneven floor surface.
- Folding frame with removable footrests and half-folding back mechanism for easy storage and transportation
- Padded desk-style armrests provide additional comfort and allow unhindered access to work surfaces
- Incorporated as standard are padded seat and back cushions and a tension adjustable backrest for added comfort
- Shock absorbing front castors and rear adjustable shock absorbers for ride and comfort
- 24” rear wheels (quick release) with hand rims, black puncture proof solid tyres and 6-position axle
- Height adjustable footrests with new easy to use pull up handle swing easily in and out to enable transfers on and off chair
- One touch adjustable armrests facilitate side transfers.
- Height adjustable anti-tip wheels facilitate safe curb-climbing for both attendant and independent user
- Stylish ergonomic hand grips enable safe handling for the attendant
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety
- Available in Midnight Blue or Spirit Red
- 115kg (18st) weight capacity