Drive, Expedition Plus transit wheelchair
A great choice for budget-conscious users, the Drive Expedition plus gives you everything you need in a folding transit chair and nothing you don’t.
Lightweight and easy to transport, this chair offers seperate attendant and user brakes, rear kerb-stepper tubes, solid puncture-free 12″ wheels and a surprising amount of comfort and versatility for the low price.
|Overall length||95cm / 38 inches|
|Overall width||60cm / 24 inches|
|Seat width||51cm / 20 inches|
|Seat depth||42cm / 17 inches|
|Maximum user weight||18 stone / 114kg / 252lbs|
The Expedition Plus is our most feature rich Transit Chair providing excellent practicality and comfort.
- Attractive finish with a lightweight aluminium frame for easy manoeuvrability
- Available in Silver or Black
- Arthritic friendly cable brakes allow immediate access for attendant to reduce speed or lock brakes for parking
- Half folding backrest allows easy storage and transportation
- Full length armrests with upholstered arm pads increase user comfort and are easy to wipe clean
- Nylon 47cm (18″) seat and back offer comfortable support and are durable and easy to clean
- Larger 30cm (12″) puncture proof rear solid tyres are durable and low maintenance
- Quick release swing away footrests to facilitate transfers on and off the chair
- Lap belt for added safety
- Two stepper tubes enable attendant to safely raise front wheels for mounting kerbs