Drive, AirFold Electric Wheelchair
Developed with innovative and strong carbon fibre, the AirFold provides a stylish slimline design, is super lightweight and folds easily to an excellent compact size. Weighing in at an amazing 15.8kg the AirFold is our lightest folding powerchair!
|Length||93cm / 36.6in|
|Width||57cm / 22.4in|
|Maximum range||9.3 miles / 15 km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||18 stone / 115kg / 252lbs|
|Overall weight||17kg / 37.5lbs (including batteries)|
The Drive AirFold is our lightest folding powerchair at just 15.8kg, with the batteries removed.
The carbon fibre technology used in the AirFold is corrosion resistant and has a higher `compression` strength than other materials such as aluminium or steel, making it stronger and more durable.
Designed to be exceptionally easy to transport; the AirFold is compact and lightweight, featuring a convenient integral grab handle to aid carrying and lifting into a car boot. This premium chair comes with a protective two handled storage bag as standard which helps to move and protect the chair from scuffs during transportation. The integral grab handle and storage bag handle make it easy to pull along in trolley style.
- Small and portable – the Airfold folds to a small size for storage and is very portable for transporting in a car, train or aeroplane
- USB port for charging small devices
- Comes with easy to reach underseat storage for valuables
- Removable and washable seat cushion for easy cleaning
- Aerated backrest provides great comfort
- Lap belt for security and peace of mind
- Angle adjustable, flip-up armrests enable easy lateral transfers and users can sit closer to tables
- Intelligent joystick controller, displaying speed and battery gauges, speed control, horn and on/off button
- Easy to remove 24V 12Ah battery pack
- Maximum range of 9.3 miles (15km)*
- Airline friendly removable lightweight lithium batteries
- Underseat grab handle, for easy handling and pulling along in trolley style
- On or off board charging for convenience
- Comes with a black storage bag, for protection and for use when travelling
- A reinforced seat panel for additional user weight support
- Large 8.5” rear wheels
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Solid puncture proof tyres
- Maximum user weight 115kg (18st)
- Rear adjustable velcro leg straps available on request for extra security