Clos-o-mat, Palma Vita
From £3,500.00excl. VAT
The Clos-o-mat Palma Vita has been purpose-designed to combine a conventional WC with integrated washing and drying.
It is the only toilet of its kind, specifically developed for elderly and disabled people, that is designed to properly support the user AND position them correctly for effective washing and drying.
These fully automatic toilets can be configured with a host of options and extras to make them them for your specific needs. Slimline or heavy duty support arms are available, lateral body supports, infra-red flushers, footpad flushers, remote controls and many other options!
- Most effective wash available in a wash & dry toilet
- Enables the user to toilet with little or no help
- Can be used by all members of the household
- Easy to use regardless of manual capability/dexterity
- Closomat’s unique OneTouch system allows the user to benefit from the toilet’s automatic functions by just pressing and releasing the elbow pad
- Removes hand:body contact and risk of faecal contamination
- Delivers a consistent, high level of cleanliness
- Only wash & dry toilet that is Medical Device Class 1 certified 2
- Only wash & dry toilet that can be adapted to accommodate user’s changing needs
- Can be fitted in Zone 1 (wet area) of a bathroom/wetroom
- Safe working load: 190kg/30st
- Bariatric Palma Vita available with a safe working load of 362kg/57st
|Maximum User Weight||Up to 57 stone / 362kg depending on configuration|
The Clos-o-Mat Palma Vita automatic WC shower toilet provides flushing, washing and warm air drying from one simple operation. It’s user-friendly for people who have restricted use of their hands. By reducing hand contact, it also provides improved hygiene for all users.