PDS, BioBidet 1000
When it’s difficult to reach and clean yourself properly, the Bio Bidet 1000 is a dignified solution that helps you to feel confident and fresh.
This innovative solution simply replaces your existing toilet seat and can be installed within a couple of hours with no mess or disturbance. Featuring a retractable, oscillating nozzle, the Bio Bidet 1000 also has temperature and pressure controlled water and blows dry.
The Bio Bidet offers three types of pressure wash:
- Feminine Wash – soft aerated spray
- Posterior Wash – soft yet powerful spray for thorough cleansing
- Turbo Wash – whirly mass of soft water to stimulate bowel movement
The discreet nozzle also provides a powerful and warm air drying operation. Retracts back into the unit after use and has an automatic self-cleaning mechanism built in.
Other benefits include:
- Heated seat at room temperature approx 40 degrees
- Seat sensor signals the seat is occupied to commence cleaning
- Discreet and inclusive design with two power settings
- Easy control panels – fixed or remote control options
- Quick detach mechanism to easily detach seat from toilet
- Built in filter protects against limescale build up
- Hydraulic seat enables gentle opening and closing
- Can be used by all the family, eliminates need for toilet paper
The Bio Bidet has a remote control unit and also features a deodoriser. It can be fitted to most standard toilet pans in place of the original toilet seat and has WRAS (Water Regulatory Advisory Scheme) approval for installation in the UK.
It is imperative that this product is correctly installed and commissioned – we can do this all for you subject to a free survey and quotation. No responsibility can be taken for incorrect fitting by others that leads to damage or safety issues.
|Maximum User Weight||21 stone / 133kg|
No more dry paper, no more struggling to reach, no more worrying about being properly clean. The BioBidet 1000 provides a complete wash and dry cycle with full control of positioning, temperature and duration – and all via the simple, hand-held remote control pad.